Tuesday, February 15, 2011

MONEY: DAY 7

Tuesday, 15th February 2011
Target - $7,000

* Make final payment on Subaru loan ($5,500)
* Book flights + spending money so my boyfriend can attend his brothers bucks weekend ($1,000)
* Pay for CEA membership ($50)
* Go and get pampered ($450)

What have I managed to achieve in the previous week?

* Paid off credit card
* Bought a fridge and freezer full of yummy food
* New tyres for the Subaru + wheel alignment + service
* Register Hilux and transfer ownership
* Paid off motorbike payment
* Paid off Hilux loan
* Donated $500 worth of toys and food to the RSPCA
* Booked flights and hire car for Gold Coast wedding
* Sent flowers to my sister
* Went on a shopping spree with my boyfriend
* Paid off Subaru loan
* Caught up on all my overdue bills
* Pampered

How does that make me feel?

In control.

No comments:

Post a Comment