Monday, February 14, 2011

MONEY: DAY 6

Monday, 14th February 2011
Target - $6,000

* Payment to Subaru loan ($5,500)
* Send a bunch of flowers to my sister ($100)
* Take my boyfriend to his favourite shop(s) and tell him he can buy what he wants ($400)

How does this make me feel?

Putting down such a payment on our Subaru loan is wonderful, and tomorrow I will be able to pay it off. I'm so excited. I really want to show my sister that she's loved and thought of on Valentines Day and I think a surprise bunch of flowers would bring a HUGE smile to her face, also, spending money on my boyfriend would make me feel happy knowing I am able to splurge on him unexpectedly, and he always buys such awesome stuff I know he'll love whatever he chooses! If there is anything there he wants that is out of my daily limit, we can put it on hold and get it tomorrow. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment