Friday, February 18, 2011

MONEY: DAY 10

Friday, 17th February 2011
Target - $10,000

* Give money to my boyfriend so he can pay out his loan ($4,000)
* Put money into a term deposit account for my unborn baby girl ($6,000)

How dos this make me feel?

I'm on unusual ground here. I have money that I can spend and not a bill in sight that has to be paid first. I feel a little uneasy, like I am forgetting a bill, but after checking, all debts are paid. This is the day I have been waiting for. If I wasn't pregnant I would be drinking a bottle of wine to celebrate, so instead, my boyfriend and I are going to share a bag of popcorn while watching Pirates Of The Caribbean. It is going to feel wonderful waking up on Monday knowing that we work because we want to, and not because we have to. All stress is gone, a HUGE weight has been listed from my shoulders.

No comments:

Post a Comment