Wednesday, February 9, 2011

THE EGS EXPLAINED

- When you feel bad or are having a difficult time feeling better
- When something has happened to you or someone close to you that has knocked you back on your heels (Examples: someone died, your lover left you, your dog got run over, etc)
- When it has been necessary for you to deal with a crisis
- When you have been diagnosed with a frightening illness
- When someone you love has been diagnosed with a frightening illness
- When your child, or someone very close to you, is experiencing a trauma or crisis

This moving up the emotional scale process will be the most value to you when when your emotional set point is ranging between Anger and Fear / Grief / Depression / Despair / Powerlessness

So the contrast of your life experience has helped your identify your preferences and desires, and whether you speak them out loud or not source has heard each of your preferences and desires - no matter how large or small they may seem - and has answered them. The manager, called Law Of Attraction, has lined up circumstances, events, other people, and all manner of things to assist in the fulfillment of your desires. In other words, you have asked, and it is given, but you must let it in.

Remember, there is no 'Non Physical Source of darkness, sickness, confusion, or evil. There is only the stream of well being, and it is flowing towards you at all times, and unless you are offering resistance of some kind, you are the receiver of it, and your emotions help you understand to what extend you are allowing or resisting in the stream. In other words, the better you feel, the less you are resisting. The worse you feel, the more you are resisting.

The process of moving up the emotional scale will assist you, no matter where you stand, no matter what you are creating, and no matter how you feel; to lower your state of resistance and therefore improve your state of allowing, and every feeling of relief - will be an indication of your release of resistance.

We want to help you understand that deliberate creation is really about deliberately achieving an emotional state. For example:

- When you do not have enough money, you want more, but when you understand that distance you will be travelling is not the distance between not enough money to enough money, but instead the distance between a feeling of insecurity to a feeling of security. Once you practice the thought that makes you consistently feel more secure, the more money must follow.

- When you are sick, you want to be well, but the distance you are travelling is not from sickness to wellness, but from fear to confidence. Once you practice the thoughts that make you fell more confident, the physical improvements must follow.

- When you have no mate and want to find one, the distance you are really travelling is from the feeling of being lonely to the feeling of excitement or satisfaction. Once you practice the thoughts that make you feel excitement or anticipation, the perfect mate must follow.

You may say, "I want a new car", but what the universe is hearing is:
* I am not happy with my current car
* I feel embarrassed by my current car
* I feel disappointed that I don't have a better car
* I feel jealous that my neighbour has a much better car
* I feel angry that I can not afford a better car

You may say, "I want to be well", but hat the universe is hearing is:
* I am worried about my body
* I am disappointed with myself
* I am worried about my health
* I am afraid that I will have a bad experience like my mother had
* I am angry that I didn't take better care of myself

You may say, "I want to find another job", but what the universe is hearing is:
* I am angry because my employer doesn't see my value
* I feel bored
* I feel unhappy with my current salary
* I'm frustrated that I can't make them understand
* I'm overwhelmed, with too much to do

There is nothing that your or anyone else has ever wanted that exists for any other reason that you think you will feel better in the achieving of it. Once you consciously identify your current state of emotion, it becomes easier for you to understand whether you are choosing thoughts that move you closer to your desired destination, or further away from your desired destination. If you will make the improved feeling or emotion be your real destination, than anything and everything you want will quickly follow.

From the book: ASK AND IT IS GIVEN - ESTHER AND JERRY HICKS

No comments:

Post a Comment