Monday, February 21, 2011

MONEY: DAY 13

Monday, 21st February 2011
Target - $13,000

I have to admit, since paying off all my debts I have had trouble trying to come up with ideas on how to spend this money. Having said that, that just goes to show how much I am living in the negative and 'reality' of the current situation and failing to focus on the end result on what it is I actually want. After all, reality of relative. Now that I am looking at the bigger picture, I doubt I am going to have trouble finding stuff to spend money on.

* Buy a completely new wardrobe so I always have something to wear... quality over quantity! ($7,000)
* Buy a treadmill, rowing machine, spin bike and weights set ($3,000)
* Start my personal training course again ($3,000)

How does this make me feel?

Buying new clothes is fantastic. I have a habit of finding something I like and then buying it in 3 different colours, I also don't tend to try things on, so I have a lot of stuff that although it does the job, doesn't quite look right on me. Having the money to buy what I LOVE instead of like, and the time freedom of not having to work to pamper myself by trying stuff on until I get it right is such a rewarding feeling when I get the results I am after. I have also started to get excited about getting my fitness back after pregnancy, and with the time I have at home I want to finish what I started over 3 years ago now by completing my Personal Trainers course. I have always had an issue on starting something and not finishing it, but I think now I am dedicated to MYSELF enough to see this through, and it's such a satisfying feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment