Saturday, February 12, 2011

I HAD AN 'AH-HA!' MOMENT

I was reading the Abe hicks forum yesterday and someone had posted a revelation they had while out food shopping. The short version is there was an item that wouldn't scan, the check out girl had tried a few times, but then called the manager to come over and help. As soon as the manager turned up, the item scanned. The woman purchasing the food said "that's always the way isn't it", and that's when the 'ah-ha' moment happened. By calling the manager, the check out girl had released all resistance to trying to figure out how to fix the problem, and by releasing resistance, the problem was able to 'disappear'. Like when our car is playing up, we book it into a mechanic and when we take it to the mechanic the problem goes away. We release resistance and know that by calling the manager or the mechanic they will fix the problem for us, and that belief in itself is enough to turn the situation around. We get out of our own way. That was MY 'ah-ha' moment.

I was late for a loan payment this week, and the bank called me earlier in the week and asked when I was able to pay it. I told them Friday (which was yesterday), and they were completely fine with that as I am usually very good with my payments. I had forgotten to do it yesterday but this morning I decided to pay it before I got stuck into doing anything else before I forgot again. I opened up my online banking and there was less money than I thought in there, but decided that that's ok, because it's time I got out of my own way and stop offering resistance to working out 'how' I was going to fix this problem. I juggled some money around and paid the overdue payment. Then I decided to make my accounts look better. I moved 32 cents from this account, 16 cents from that account, and $27 from another account and now none of my accounts have a negative next to them, in fact, one of them even has $40 in there! LOL Just the thought of all my accounts in positive figures, even if they were +0.00 made me feel better.

Then I read my horoscope for the day. It says:

After a recent financial problem, you've decided to take the bull by the horns and do what you need to do. You're used to being in control of a situation, and small financial worries aren't going to get you down. After all, money isn't everything. On top of your ability to react to a problem, your originality and self-sacrificing attitude will help you deal with this situation.

I think it's time I stop beating the drum of not having enough money and trying to work out how I can get more money cause I don't have enough. All I am doing is offering resistance to getting more money. It's like, the universe is standing behind me saying "Here I have this money for you" and I am sitting at a table crunching numbers going "No wait I can figure this out" without even giving the universe a chance.

I wanted to write all this down in my blog, because by writing it down it makes it official, and my ego (negative thoughts) will have to surrender to my new way of being. I am FINALLY getting out of my own way, I surrender the power of "trying to find more money", because I know exactly where my money is, it's in my Vortex; and where is my Vortex? In my happiness, and in my knowing that I can do this, if I believe I can do this. And I KNOW I can do this, because I can do anything! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment